Membership in the American Dental Association, WDA and your local dental society represents a powerful commitment on your part to continued growth as a professional, as an individual and as a dentist.
Your membership, and the financial support it creates, is critical to the efforts that take place on your behalf.
- Learn more about the WDA
- See a complete list of member benefits
- Download a member dentist application
Our research indicated dental hygienists want to be more involved in their profession and help set the future direction of patient care. The WDA believes dental hygienists should be involved.
In the interest of uniting all persons who contribute significantly to the dental team for the betterment of the profession, the WDA has established a licensed dental hygienist membership category and extends an invitation to you to join.
WDA Membership Dues are just $75 per calendar year and benefits include:
- Monthly WDA Journal subscription
- Access to monthly Executive Director’s Update and other members-only email newsletters
- Annual WDA Sourcebook (Member Directory & Practice Guide) offers quick access to the Dental Practice Act, administrative rules, frequently asked practice and legal questions, commonly requested phone numbers and more
- Access to members-only areas of this WDA.org website
- Opportunities to serve on WDA committees
- Discounted rates at InSession – Wisconsin’s Largest Dental Study Club (also known as our annual session)
- Invitation to attend annual WDA Legislative Day
- Access to life, disability, group health, homeowner’s and auto insurance through Professional Insurance Programs and West Bend
- Discounts on Whirlpool Appliances and Land’s End apparel
- Endless networking opportunities within the statewide dental community
The WDA offers associate membership to assistants, lab technicians and dental office staff.
WDA Membership Dues are just $20 per calendar year and benefits include:
- Reduced fees on continuing education at WDA InSession – Wisconsin’s Largest Study Club
- Complimentary continuing education tracking form
- Access to competitive insurance plans including life, disability, group health, homeowner’s and auto insurance through Professional Insurance Programs
- Reduced subscription rate for the WDA Journal ($25 per year)
- Office supplies at meet-or-beat pricing, cash rebates and free delivery on orders of $50 or more through Association Members Only
*Dentists, regardless of employment status, are not eligible for associate membership.