Advertise with the WDA
There are a variety of reasons why companies make Wisconsin Dental Association communications a key part of their advertising strategy.
The WDA has a member base of 3,000 dentists and dental hygienists. Our,communications also reach hundreds of other dental team members and Marquette University School of Dentistry students.
Advertising with the WDA allows your organization to support our mission of advancing the interests of members and the dental profession by promoting professional excellence and quality oral health care for the public.
Reach your target audience
By the numbers
80 percent general practitioners
20 percent specialists
22 percent new dentists
8 percent faculty
Exciting new ways to reach your market
With several new WDA member communications launching in 2016, there is no better time to strengthen your brand’s awareness and share your message via print and digital formats.
Whatever segment of the dental profession you’re targeting, we’ve got the right fit for your marketing strategy.
Review ShopWDA.org to learn about rates and deadlines for display and classified advertising.
*Contract must be downloaded using Adobe Reader (free download here) to view and submit in the writeable format.
First time bundle packages
Maximize your impact with new ad bundles!
Combined print and digital advertising opportunities help you reach dental professionals at substantial, introductory savings.
Friend – $1,000 (Valued at $1,350)
1 WDA Journal (print) display ad
1 WDAJ-Now (interactive/app) display ad
2 WDA Insider (blog) e-blast display ads
Supporter – $3,000 (Valued at $3,400)
3 WDA Journal (print) display ads
2 WDAJ-Now (interactive/app) display ads
4 WDA Insider (blog) e-blast display ads
Premium – $4,000 (Valued at $4,460)
1 Premium cover ad
2 full page ads in WDA Journal (print)
2 full page ads in WDAJ-Now app
2 months (4 ads) in the WDA Insider e-blasts (NEW SIZE 300 x 100 pixels)
6 months on WDA.org (275 x 550 pixels)
Partner – $5,000 (Valued at $5,370)
3 WDA Journal (print) display ads
1 premium WDA Journal (print) cover display ad
4 WDAJ-Now (interactive/app) display ads
12 WDA Insider (blog) e-blast display ads
Special – $2,000 (Valued at $2,225)
2 full page ads in WDA Journal (print)
1 full page ad in WDAJ-Now app
1 month (2 ads) in the WDA Insider e-blasts (NEW SIZE 300 x 100 pixels)
Buy ads online now or download 2016 display advertising contract.
Position your company in front of key decision makers, seasoned dental professionals, new dentists getting their careers started and students planning their dental futures by advertising in the WDA Journal and WDA Sourcebook.
Enjoy added value when you advertising in these publications which are published in print and posted online in PDF and digital-flip formats.
WDA Journal – Buy ads online now
- New redesigned, bimonthly news magazine
- Mailed to 78 percent of Wisconsin licensed dentists who are WDA members and a growing number of dental hygienists, as well as other dental professionals, office team members and Marquette University School of Dentistry students
- Presents latest information on what is happening in organized dentistry and in the dental industry across Wisconsin
- Secure a premium cover ad or consider inserting a sale flyer to stand out from your competition
WDA Sourcebook (Member Directory and Practice Guide) – Buy ads online now
- Sourcebook is a valuable, desktop reference used year-round by our 3,000 members and their dental teams
- Generate more leads by putting your products and services directly in front of practicing dentists and their dental teams in the Badger State.
No integrated marketing strategy is complete without a digital presence.
In 2016, the WDA will launch WDAJ-Now, a quarterly, interactive, app-based publication, and the WDA Insider, a members-only blog with bimonthly e-blasts.
The WDA.org website and patient e-newsletter are the perfect additions to your marketing mix, helping your company reach WDA members and consumers across all media.
WDAJ-Now (interactive/app) – Buy ads online now
- Four interactive issues available through new WDA app
- App viewable on any device (Apple, Android or Kindle)
- Photo slideshows, video clips, graphics and other visuals
- Content and ads linked to supplemental information on WDA.org, third-party websites and social media (e.g., YouTube)
WDA Insider (members-only blog, e-blasts) – Buy ads online now
- WDA Insider e-blast is the only bimonthly electronic newsletter sent to 2,800+ WDA members with email addresses on file
- Insider blog provides timely professional updates, WDA announcements and special event reminders
WDA.org – Buy ads online now
- WDA.org website attracts more than 6,100 unique visitors per month and logged 145,418 unique page views from Jan. 1 – Aug. 31, 2015
- Refreshed design and responsiveness incorporated in fall 2015 allows ads to be viewed on any device
- WDAJ-Now app-based publications will contain links that open directly within the app browser, making it easier than ever for readers to visit WDA.org
WDA Tongue ‘n’ Cheek…and Teeth, too! patient e-newsletter – Buy ads online now
- Award-winning, bimonthly, electronic patient newsletter
- Available to WDA members, patients and Wisconsin media
- TNC shares important oral health information and promotes quality care
- Four classified ad sizes and 13 different categories available
- Member and nonmember rates
- Ads appear on WDA.org
- Include in print WDA Journal issue for extra fee
- Full-color, mini display ads available
Review ShopWDA.org to learn about specific rates and deadlines.
Buy ads online now or download 2016 classified advertising contract*
*Contract must be downloaded using Adobe Reader (free download here) to view in the writeable format.
Additional marketing opportunities and Advertising policy
InSession On the Road
Now, it’s easier than ever for dentists to earn CE credits and network with colleagues, while still making it a team event at five one-day meetings spread throughout the state.
Each InSession on the Road event offers attendees:
- Welcome reception night before for socializing and networking
- Full day of CE with a clinical-based program and one for the dental team
- Limited number of exhibitors with tabletop exhibits
- Continental breakfast and extended two-hour lunch with time for meeting with exhibitors
Contact WDA Director of Membership, Meetings and Strategic Initiatives Lani Becker at 414-755-4114 or email@example.com.
The Wisconsin State Dental Golf Tournament is held every year with proceeds benefiting the WDA Foundation. Sponsorship opportunities are available and the deadline is Aug. 5, 2016.
Direct questions to WDA Foundation Executive Director Vicki Bohman at 414-755-4198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wisconsin Dental Association welcomes advertising in its publications and on its website and exhibiting in conjunction with its InSession On the Road CE series. All offer important opportunities for keeping members informed of products and services for improving the practice of dentistry and furthering the association’s goals of promoting the art and science of dentistry and improving the health of the public.
The appearance of advertising in any WDA publication or on its website and exhibits for any product or service is not a guarantee or endorsement by the Association of a product or service or the claims made by a producer or manufacturer.
The WDA reserves the right to accept or reject any advertising.
Subject to the foregoing, the following standards, as interpreted by the association, shall apply to advertising and exhibits:
- Products, services and messages should be germane, effective and useful to the practice of dentistry or of special interest to dentists, their staff or families. They also should be in a format consistent with applicable WDA and American Dental Association guidelines and requirements.
- The advertiser or exhibitor and the product or service offered should be clearly identifiable. The WDA reserves the right to request additional information as needed.
- The word “advertisement” may be required on any advertisement that is designed in a manner that causes confusion between the advertisement and editorial content.
- Those desiring to advertise or display shall be responsible persons and firms as should all others involved in the creation, marketing and servicing of the attendant products and services.
- All advertising and exhibiting materials and statements shall be truthful, factual and consistent with all requirements of law. All claims and warranties made shall be fully substantiated and exhibitors must fully disclose any conditions and limitations. Any advertising or display that violates the dental professions’ Code of Ethics will not be accepted.
- Products being advertised or displayed must be in accordance with applicable government laws and regulations, such as equal opportunity laws and regulations covering new drug applications and prescription drug advertising.
- The WDA reserves the right to require complete scientific technical supporting data concerning safety, operation, usefulness, performance and testing and to reject advertising or displays for any product, service or technique that has been the subject of unfavorable or cautionary report by the ADA or any of its agents.
- Unwarranted disparagement or unfair comparison of a competitor’s products or services will not be permitted.
- Advertisements or displays that violate, or assist in violating, the Wisconsin Dental Practice Act or other government regulations or statutes are ineligible.
- The WDA reserves the right to consider any advertiser’s and exhibitor’s past dealings and relationships with WDA and others, record of performance, subject matter involved, whether the attendant product or service is substantially similar to one endorsed or offered by WDA, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and such other matters as WDA, in its sole discretion, determines to be pertinent.
- No advertising or exhibits of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products will be accepted.
- Display advertisements from dentists for dental treatment services are ineligible for printing or posting on or in pages with public access.
Advertising will not be permitted on the WDA’s website home page or pages that pertain to the association’s charitable 501(c)(3) programs (e.g., WDA Foundation, WDA Mission of Mercy).