You can show your support of the WDA Foundation at any time of the year by making a Direct Donation. This is a simple way to make your donation in exactly the way you prefer.
You can make your donation via:
- Check payable to WDA Foundation, Inc.
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted)
Your gift can be:
Unrestricted – Your gift will be used by the foundation where the need is greatest. If you do not make a designation on your donation, your gift will be considered unrestricted in nature and used where needed.
Restricted – You can request your funds be used for a specific program or project of the WDA Foundation. Examples include:
- The Benevolent Fund to support the Emergency Relief Fund
- Dentists Concerned for Dentists
- Donated Dental Services
- Mission of Mercy
- WDA Foundation grant program
- WDA Foundation scholarship program (includes awards for Marquette University School of Dentistry and hygiene students)
To make a direct donation, download and print the contribution form and mail to:
WDA Foundation, Inc.
6737 W. Washington St., Suite 2360
West Allis, WI 53214
Or, click the donation link below to make an online gift.
Direct donations can be made In Honor of a person or event or In Memory of an individual who has passed away.