The Importance of Healthy baby teeth: Why Baby Teeth Matter
Many people think baby teeth don’t matter because they’ll eventually fall out. The truth is baby teeth do matter. Primary, or baby teeth, are very important to a child’s early physical, social and emotional development.
Healthy baby teeth:
- Foster good nutrition through proper chewing
- Aid in speech development
- Build self-esteem by providing a beautiful smile
- Enable a child to pay attention and learn in school without the distraction of dental pain
- Save space in the jaw that is needed for proper development of adult (permanent) teeth
The WDA “Baby Teeth Matter” message promotes the importance of good oral health during a child’s early years. It also reminds the general public of oral health’s importance to overall well-being.
Tooth eruption chart- download PDFbuy phentermine online no prescription klonopin online no prescription ambien online no prescription tramadol for sale buy klonopin online buy valium without prescription valium for sale buy xanax online without prescription buy tramadol no prescription xanax online no prescription valium online without prescription buy tramadol no prescription buy xanax online no prescription buy xanax online without prescription