Hard as it is to believe, our annual Legislative Day is just around the corner! If you haven’t already, please mark your calendars to come join us in Madison on Jan.15, 2020, to advocate on behalf of your profession.
As WDA enters its 150th year, your presence is needed now more than ever to boost what our members consistently tell us we do best: advocate on behalf of the profession. Legislative Day was initiated in 1985 by the former Alliance of the Wisconsin Dental Association, a group of dentists’ spouses who supported the profession through educational and political efforts throughout Wisconsin.
Legislative Day began as a biannual event with local speakers and enthusiastic advocates. It became an annual conference in 1996 and has grown into a well-orchestrated seminar that updates participants on the political process and prepares them to speak to state legislators with authority and confidence on critical issues affecting the practice of dentistry in Wisconsin.
If you have not joined us before, there’s no time like the present! For those of you who are repeat attendees, thank you. We could not pull this event off without you.
See you all soon!
The following components will directly pay member registration fees. Members may register online at no cost.
- Brown Door Kewaunee Dental Society
- Greater Dane County Dental Society
- La Crosse District Dental Society
- Outagamie County Dental Society
- Racine County Dental Society
- Rock County Dental Society
- Winnebago County Dental Society
The following components reimburse member registration fees after attendance:
- GMDA (will reimburse up to $25)
- Northwest District Dental Society
- Washington Ozaukee County Dental Society