Transforming Your Business With Lucitone Digital Print Dentures
April 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us for an informative CE webinar by Jimmy Stegall from Dentsply Sirona and Jamie Stover, CDT from Carbon, on Lucitone Digital Print Dentures.
Traditionally fabricating acrylic dentures requires skilled technicians to perform many steps by hand, making it a time consuming, labor intensive and often inaccurate process. Digital dentures have been available for a few years in both milled and printed options, but the Lucitone Digital Print denture is the first FDA cleared printable material/process that combines the strength of Lucitone 199 and carded IPN Portrait-inspired denture teeth for an incredibly strong and highly esthetic digital denture.
Please join us for an in-depth look at the technology, materials, and workflow that are transforming how D&S Dental Laboratory is producing dentures and the many associated benefits Lucitone Digital Print dentures provide for your practice and your patients.
• Lucitone Digital Print (LDP) denture clinical workflow overview
• Learn about the material characteristics
• Learn about Carbon and its game-changing technology
• Learn the differences between LDP and milled/1st generation printed dentures
• Learn the benefits of the LDP denture for patients