- Why advertise with us?
- Print display advertising
- Digital display advertising
- Classified advertising
- Other marketing opportunities
- Advertising policy
The Wisconsin Dental Association is the largest organization for dental professionals in the Badger State with a member base of more than 3,000 dentists and dental hygienists. With just 3,500 licensed dentists in the state, the WDA is the leading voice for dentistry in Wisconsin.
Our communications also reach hundreds of other dental team members and Marquette University School of Dentistry students.
Advertising with the WDA also allows your organization to demonstrate its support of advancing the interests of our members and the dental profession by promoting professional excellence and quality oral health care for the public.
There are a variety of reasons why companies make WDA member and public communications a key part of their advertising strategy, including:
Reach your target audience
By the numbers
Exciting new ways to reach current and potential customers
With everevolving WDA member communications, there is no better time to strengthen your brand’s awareness and share your messages via print and digital formats.
Whatever segment of the dental profession you’re targeting, we’ve got the right fit for your marketing strategy.
Review ShopWDA.org or ratesheet to learn about rates and deadlines for display and classified advertising.
*Contract must be downloaded using Adobe Reader (free download here) to view and submit in the writeable format.
Position your company in front of key decision makers, seasoned dental professionals, new dentists getting their careers started and students planning their dental futures by advertising in the WDA Journal and WDA Sourcebook.
Enjoy added value when you advertise in these publications which are published in print and posted online in PDF and digital-flip formats.
WDA Journal – Buy ads online now
- A bimonthly news magazine recently recognized with awards from the International College of Dentists and the Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter – Public Relations Society of America and the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals
- Mailed to 78 percent of Wisconsin licensed dentists who have chosen to be WDA members and a growing number of dental hygienists, as well as other dental professionals, office team members and Marquette University School of Dentistry students
- Features current information on what is happening in organized dentistry and in the dental industry across Wisconsin
- Secure a premium cover ad or consider inserting a sales flyer to stand out from your competition
WDA Sourcebook (Member Directory and Practice Guide) – Buy ads online now
- The WDA Sourcebook is a valuable, desktop reference used year-round by our more than 3,000 members and their dental teams
- Generate more leads by putting your products and services directly in front of practicing dentists and their dental teams across the Badger State
No integrated marketing strategy is complete without a digital presence.
The WDA.org website and blog are the perfect additions to your marketing mix, helping your company reach WDA members and consumers across the state.
WDA Insider (members-only blog, e-blasts) – Buy ads online now
- WDA Insider blog logged more than 7,482 unique pageviews from Jan. 1 – Sept. 10, 2018 and recently earned an Award of Excellence from the Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter – Public Relations Society of America and Gold Hermes Creative Award from the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals
- WDA Insider e-blast is the only bimonthly electronic newsletter sent to 2,800+ members with email addresses on file with the WDA; the average open rate of the blog recap e-blast is 25.8 percent and the average click rate is 3.5 percent
- Our blog provides timely, professional updates, WDA announcements, special event reminders and a variety of personal perspectives on oral health issues
WDA.org – Buy ads online now
- WDA.org website attracts more than unique visitors per month and logged 158,665 unique page views from Jan. 1 – Sept. 10, 2018
- Responsiveness allows website to be viewed on any device
- Four classified ad sizes and various categories available
- Ads can be boxed, include a logo and/or run anonymously
- Member and nonmember rates
- Ads appear on WDA.org/classifieds
- Run in print WDA Journal for just $25 more
Review ShopWDA.org to learn about specific rates and deadlines.
- Offering dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistant, dental lab technician and business staff categories
- Search by location and/or keyword
- Run on website and in journal for extra $25 fee
- Choose from four sizes, 15 categories, add a box, logo and/or urgent icon for an extra fee
Review ShopWDA.org to learn about specific rates and deadlines.
*Contract must be downloaded using Adobe Reader (free download here) to view in the writeable format.
Or, contact WDA Continuing Education and Special Programs Coordinator Betsy Krekling at 414-755-4118 or [email protected].
The Wisconsin State Dental Golf Tournament is held in the fall every year with proceeds benefiting the WDA Foundation. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Direct questions to WDA Foundation Executive Director Vicki Bohman at 414-755-4198 or [email protected].
The appearance of advertising in any WDA publication or on its website and exhibits for any product or service is not a guarantee or endorsement by the association of a product or service or the claims made by a producer or manufacturer.
The WDA reserves the right to accept or reject any advertising.
Subject to the foregoing, the following standards, as interpreted by the association, shall apply to advertising and exhibits:
- Products, services and messages should be germane, effective and useful to the practice of dentistry or of special interest to dentists, their staff or families. They also should be in a format consistent with applicable WDA and American Dental Association guidelines and requirements.
- The advertiser or exhibitor and the product or service offered should be clearly identifiable. The WDA reserves the right to request additional information as needed.
- The word “advertisement” may be required on any advertisement that is designed in a manner that causes confusion between the advertisement and editorial content.
- Those desiring to advertise or display shall be responsible persons and firms as should all others involved in the creation, marketing and servicing of the attendant products and services.
- All advertising and exhibiting materials and statements shall be truthful, factual and consistent with all requirements of law. All claims and warranties made shall be fully substantiated and exhibitors must fully disclose any conditions and limitations. Any advertising or display that violates the dental professions’ Code of Ethics will not be accepted.
- Products being advertised or displayed must be in accordance with applicable government laws and regulations, such as equal opportunity laws and regulations covering new drug applications and prescription drug advertising.
- The WDA reserves the right to require complete scientific technical supporting data concerning safety, operation, usefulness, performance and testing and to reject advertising or displays for any product, service or technique that has been the subject of unfavorable or cautionary report by the ADA or any of its agents.
- Unwarranted disparagement or unfair comparison of a competitor’s products or services will not be permitted.
- Advertisements or displays that violate, or assist in violating, the Wisconsin Dental Practice Act or other government regulations or statutes are ineligible.
- The WDA reserves the right to consider any advertiser’s and exhibitor’s past dealings and relationships with WDA and others, record of performance, subject matter involved, whether the attendant product or service is substantially similar to one endorsed or offered by WDA, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and such other matters as WDA, in its sole discretion, determines to be pertinent.
- No advertising or exhibits of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products will be accepted.
- Display advertisements from dentists for dental treatment services are ineligible for printing or posting on or in pages with public access.
Advertising will not be permitted on the WDA’s website home page or pages that pertain to the association’s charitable 501(c)(3) programs (e.g., WDA Foundation, WDA Mission of Mercy).