You can show your support of the WDA Foundation at any time of the year by making a Direct Donation. This is a simple way to make your donation in exactly the way you prefer.
You can make your donation via:
- Check payable to WDA Foundation, Inc.
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted)
Your gift can be:
Unrestricted – Your gift will be used by the foundation where the need is greatest. If you do not make a designation on your donation, your gift will be considered unrestricted in nature and used where needed.
Restricted – You can request your funds be used for a specific program or project of the WDA Foundation. Examples include:
- The Benevolent Fund to support the Charitable Assistance Grant Program
- Donated Dental Services
- Mission of Mercy
- WDA Foundation grant program
- WDA Foundation scholarship program (includes awards for Marquette University School of Dentistry and hygiene students)
To make a direct donation, download and print the contribution form and mail to:
WDA Foundation, Inc.
6737 W. Washington St., Suite 2360
West Allis, WI 53214
Or, click the donation link below to make an online gift.