The Wisconsin Dental Association Foundation works to improve the oral health of Wisconsin residents. It does this through its own service programs such as Donated Dental Services and Mission of Mercy, as well as by supporting other programs that bring dental health to the less fortunate of our state.
The WDA Foundation supports this mission through your generous donations and by hosting various fundraising events throughout the year. We encourage you to help us in our efforts by hosting an event to benefit the WDA Foundation.
Successful fundraising events come in many forms, but all need careful planning to achieve a positive outcome. The WDA Foundation would like to support your efforts and provide some ideas on how you can help!
Here are some steps to help you begin the process:
- Determine the type of event you want to host. There are many options you can consider. Raising money is important, but it’s just as important to have fun in the process. What sort of events do you enjoy attending? Those are the types you should consider. Here are a few ideas to help you get started.
- Please be sure to inform the WDA Foundation at the start of your event planning so that we can help you begin your event on the right track. There are many important steps to successful fundraising, not to mention rules and regulations, and the foundation can provide you with those details.
- When you’re ready to begin, please complete the event proposal form. You can mail, fax or email it to the WDA Foundation. You will receive a follow up within 10 business days after receipt of your proposal to let you know if your idea is approved.
- Be sure you establish a budget for your event so you are not left with bills when the event is over. The WDA Foundation cannot provide financial support for any third-party fundraisers.
- Have questions? The answers to some of the most frequently asked questions can be found here. If you don’t find the answer to your question, please contact Vicki Bohman at [email protected] or 800-364-7646.
Thank you for your interest and support of the WDA Foundation.
The Wisconsin Dental Association Foundation, Inc., its directors and staff do not assume any liability for an event conducted on its behalf.