Mobile Dentist/Company Car
ClinicCare Health seeks full or part time mobile dentists throughout state for its expanding mobile practice at nursing homes. We provide experienced assistants, hygienists & state-of-the-art equipment.Choose the weekdays you work!Start bonus, Company Car.
Perform simple extractions
Evaluate edentulous patients
Prescribe & deliver dentures
Dictate notes into EMR software
NEED:Wisconsin license, compassion to serve geriatric patients
Fore more details, call John Phifer 847-579-8433
General Dentist - Madison, WI
Description: Foxridge Dental, located in the suburbs of Madison, WI, is seeking a highly skilled general dentist to take over single doctor, high-end general practice.
• $50,000 sign-on bonus
• Flexible 4 day schedule
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Guaranteed base pay and percentage of production
• Generous time off plan, group health insurance, CE
• Malpractice insurance
We are actively seeking a passionate General Dentist to join our rapidly growing PPO and fee-for-service dental practice. This exciting opportunity calls for a dynamic dentist who is motivated and committed to providing quality care.
We believe in the importance of teamwork and are committed to the growth and development of our General Dentists, support and administrative staff. Our offices enjoy unmatched approval ratings through exceptional quality of care, development, and commitment to providing the very best to our patients. Warm caring, patient first, family-friendly practice!
Registered Dental Hygienist
Dental Hygienist wanted! We are looking for someone part-time. We want someone with high integrity that is fun, caring, and a team-player. Fun, progressive dental office with one doctor. We enjoy treating our patients like family. Open Monday-Wednesday 8-5, Thursday 8-3.
Govani Dental is looking for a dental hygienist to join our awesome team! We pride ourselves in technology and offer a comprehensive perio program for our patients. We offer our RDH 70 min for perio maintenance and 70 min for prophy and exam. 10 min between appointments with staff help with cleaning rooms. We strive for quality care vs quantity.
Candidates must possess strong clinical skills, have high ethics, be willing to learn dental software Dentrix, be confident with patients, take quality x-rays and be diligent in good disinfection techniques. We are looking for a team player with excellent communication and time management skills to be part of our dental family.
Competitive pay based on experience.
- Holiday pay
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Continuing education and travel
- Wellness benefit plan: massage, chiro or acupuncture allowance
- Uniform expense
- Retirement match
- Profit Sharing
- We strive for work life balance for our team
- Did we mention pizza Thursdays?
New graduates welcome to apply or long term RDH that want a great dental home, relocation assistance if necessary. www.govanidental.com. Please send cover letter and resume.
Dental Hygienist - Racine, WI
We are looking for a kind and enthusiastic, permanent, part-time Dental Hygienist to join our team! Dental Hygienist duties revolve around conducting initial patient screenings, cleaning teeth and advising patients on oral health and preventative care. You’ll help the dentist decide treatments for teeth or gum diseases. As a Dental Hygienist, you should be reliable and able to build trust with patients of all ages. You should have knowledge of relevant health and safety rules. If you have a great chairside manner, we’d like to meet you!
- Must be licensed to practice in state and meet other applicable state requirements
- Must have completed at least 2 years of post-secondary education from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Experience providing prophylaxis and taking X-rays preferred, but not required
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $37-$42 per hour depending on experience
Tues & Wed 8-5 with potential to add Mondays as well
We are following CDC and American Dental Association recommendations
for treating patients in a dental office setting during the COVID-19
1. PTO dependent on the number of days worked per week
2. 100% coverage for preventative and simple restorative dental care in our office
Contact: Maria Barnes
Dental Hygienist - Rural Black River Falls
We are a small group practice in rural Black River Falls seeking a new member to join our team. We are looking for a Dental Hygienist to help treat patients and promote good oral health practices. Dental Hygienist duties revolve around conducting initial patient screenings, cleaning teeth (e.g. removing plaque) and advising patients on oral health and preventative care. As a Dental Hygienist, you should be reliable and able to build trust with patients of all ages. You should have a deep knowledge of relevant health and safety rules and a good eye for oral diseases and anomalies. If you have a steady hand and great bedside manner, we'd like to meet you.
Dental Hygienist - Lakeshore Community Health Care
Description: The Dental Hygienist is responsible for performing selected dental duties that assist in patient care management. These duties are delegated in relation to the degree of training and in accordance with the objectives and policies of the organization and respective state laws governing such action and activities. The employee is responsible for demonstrating skills in the performance of dental procedures and the use of dental equipment. Covid vaccine is mandatory, religious and medical exemptions are accepted. Lakeshore Community Health Care is hiring dental hygienists at all three of our clinic locations – Sheboygan, West Bend, and Manitowoc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS, & FUNCTIONS
• Provides dental treatment to patients by cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath the gum margins using dental instruments.
• Examines lymph nodes under patients chin to detect swelling or tenderness and examines gums for sores and signs of disease.
• Prepares the patient, sterilizes and disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, prepares materials, and assists the dentist during dental procedures as needed.
• Assists the dentist in the management of medical and dental emergencies.
• Takes and records the medical and dental histories of each patient.
• Provides clinical services and health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients.
• Prepares exam rooms with equipment and supplies as needed for examination procedures and cleans and restocks examining rooms as necessary.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
KEY COMPETENCIES & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of dental hygiene theory and practice to give and record patient care.
• Knowledge and demonstration of dental hygiene concepts, practices, and procedures to effectively manage and treat patients.
• Ability to instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs while recommending treatment programs as needed.
• Demonstrates dental hygiene theory and concepts.
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff and patients.
• Ability to proficiently use the AED machine.
EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
• Requires at a minimum an Associate’s Degree in Dental Hygiene.
• Must possess a current WI State Dental Hygienist licensure.
• Current CPR/Basic Life Support Certification upon hire or willing to obtain & renew as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.57 - $37.45 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
• 10 hour shift
• Day shift
Contact: Kathryn Vollmer
920-395-2981 ext. 235
General Dentist - Lakeshore Community Health Care
Description: Lakeshore Community Health Care (LCHC) is a vibrant, growing Federally Qualified Health Center searching for a dentist to provide preventive and restorative dental care for a diverse population. You must have a passion for delivering high-quality care for each of your patients. LCHC is currently looking for 2 full-time general dentists at our Manitowoc clinic.
Integrated care and interdepartmental teamwork are at the core of our mission. Candidates must have excellent communication with both patients and team members.
LCHC is in the top tier of the NHSC Loan Repayment Program and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
LCHC delivers patient-centered dental, medical, mental health, chiropractic and pharmacy services. Our mission to provide access to comprehensive, integrated health care, regardless of ability to pay, eliminating health disparities among the underserved
Make the Move to Wisconsin’s Lakeshore:
• Manitowoc and Sheboygan County have small towns with BIG amenities an hour or less from Green Bay, Milwaukee and 90 minutes to Madison.
• Short commutes.
• Affordable housing for young professionals and families.
• World-class restaurants, museums, entertainment and recreation.
• From urban to resort, in each city and neighborhood there are special places to explore.
• Outdoor activities from the Kettle Moraine Forest to Lake Michigan’s shoreline (known for the best freshwater surfing, really!)
• Performs dental examinations, procedures, and prescribes medications to patients as assigned or as needed.
• Protects patient’s oral health by diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries, abnormalities of teeth and gums, and undertaking preventive procedures.
• Participates in the effective review of the clinical operation activities which includes patient flow, x-ray services, patient access program, referrals, and all other activities within the clinic.
• Advises patient on good health practices and refers patients to specialists when required.
• Effectively and efficiently completes all paperwork requirements for billing and dental records compliance.
• Ensures all patient charts are completed within 24 hours of the patient visit, and the charting is comprehensive and legible.
• Regularly advises management team on issues regarding operations and patient care to include staffing, data collection, and interpretation of clinic flow, appointment systems, client recall process, ancillary services, and customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
• Requires a Dental degree from an accredited dental school
• Must possess a current WI State Dental licensure
• Current CPR/Basic Life Support Certification upon hire or willing to obtain & renew as needed.
• Should have a valid DEA certificate or able to obtain upon hire
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $140,000.00 - $210,000.00 per year
Contact: Kathryn Vollmer
920-395-2981 ext. 235
Dentist Needed in Appleton
Busy multi-doctor office is hiring two dentists to fill a need in our practice. Ideal candidates have experience with Endo, Oral Surgery, Implants, Ortho, and Sleep Apnea. Those lacking this experience but with the drive to learn will be considered. New graduates encouraged to apply as we have excellent doctors within the practice to mentor new dentists.
We have an established patient base with a steady influx of new patients. Our talented team will assist you in transitioning to the Appleton area. We offer competitive pay, negotiable based upon experience, production-based bonuses, and the autonomy to work with the products you prefer. We offer a buy in option for interested associate dentists. We are a family-based practice looking for someone who will care for and connect with our patients and team. Submit resume and references if interested to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dental assistant wanted in Mequon
Do you enjoy working with children & want to be part of an awesome team? If so, a pediatric dental office is a great place to be a dental assistant! The Kids Dentist in Mequon is looking for a dental assistant to join our team of specialists. The job entails traditional dental assistant skills, working with children of all ages, being part of the care team for children with special health care needs & even being a dental assistant in the operating room at Children's Hospital with our dentists. We provide additional training to help you attain the skills to provide this specialty care.
Our office is located 2 minutes from the highway 43 in Mequon. Our office provides benefits including: health insurance, dental benefits, 401K, matching into your retirement account, profit sharing bonuses, life insurance & many other benefits throughout the year. Pay range is $16-25 (based on experience). One-year of dental assisting experience required.
Contact: Shane Fisher, DDS
Dental Associates - Genera Dentists AND Specialist Opportunities
Dental Associates of Wisconsin – General Dentist and Specialist Opportunities! Serving Wisconsin for over 45 years with a robust patient base at 15 locations from Green Bay to Kenosha, WI offering competitive compensation, incentive plan, full benefits, signing/retention bonus, collaboration, mentorship, CE, in-house network of doctors and specialists. If you are a General Dentist or Specialist and are ready for an exciting, stable career with a growing company then we’re your choice. Contact Katie Herman at email@example.com or visit https://www.dentalassociates.com/careers to learn more.
Associate General Dentist - Eau Claire
Associate wanted in Eau Claire - General Dental practice seeking associate to partnership candidate. Excellent salary guarantee/benefits. Reply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full time associate needed for a growing practice in Mayville, WI. Guaranteed salary is $150,000-$200,000 depending on experience, working only 4 days per week. Compensation above guaranteed salary will be 30% of net production. The most qualified candidates will easily exceed the base salary by a large margin. Associate needed starting summer 2023. Owner doctor recently purchased a new office location and will be completing a building addition and remodel which will result in an eleven op, state-of-the-art facility to be completed in June 2023. Owner doctor uses CBCT, digital impression making, digital radiographs and CO2 laser. Additional benefits include CE stipend, paid malpractice premiums and 401(k) and profit sharing plan. Please contact Dr. Dan Stevens at email@example.com if you are interested in this great opportunity.
Contact: Dr. Dan Stevens
Associate Dentist Wanted - Appleton, WI
Busy 2 Doctor Practice in highly sought after Appleton, Wisconsin- Looking for Full Time Associate Dentist with possibility of partnership. All aspects of General Dentistry. Our office boasts the latest in dental technology including CBCT, Intraoral scanners, 3D printers. Please contact us for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
Fond du Lac Partner/Associate
Looking for a candidate that wants to be involved in growing a family dental practice. Partnership opportunity should you be a good fit longterm. Private practice, not corporate.