Advertise with the WDA
- Why advertise with us?
- Digital display advertising
- Print display advertising
- Classified and job board advertising
- Business resource toolbox advertising
- Event sponsorships
- Advertising policy
Why advertise with us?
The Wisconsin Dental Association is the largest organization for dental professionals in the Badger State. With over 3,100 members in all corners of the state, the WDA is the leading voice for dentistry in Wisconsin.
The WDA’s mission is to advance the interest of its members and the dental profession by promoting professional excellence and quality oral health care for the public. To that end, the WDA provides valuable services to members including timely award-winning digital and print communications (weekly member e-newsletter, the Drill. bimonthly print journal, and printed annual Sourcebook) and the Annual CE & Networking Event.
Our communications also reach hundreds of other dental team members and Marquette University School of Dentistry students, creating a diverse audience of Wisconsin’s dental community for you to engage.
Reach your target audience
By the numbers
Exciting new ways to reach current and potential customers
With ever-evolving WDA member communications, there is no better time to strengthen your brand’s awareness and share your messages via digital and print formats.
(Contract must be downloaded using Adobe Reader (free download here) to view)
The WDA’s award-winning website and e-newsletter are the perfect additions to your marketing mix, helping your company reach WDA members and dental professionals across the state.
The Drill (weekly member e-newsletter) – Buy ads online now
- Weekly electronic newsletter sent to 3,100+ members with email addresses on file with the WDA; More exposure to members with re-send email on Fridays to anyone who didn't open it throughout the week
- Average open and click-through rates almost double industry averages (53% open rate; 6.7% click rate)
- The e-blast provides dentistry news, WDA announcements, special event reminders and more
WDA.org –Buy ads online now
- WDA.org attracts more than 3,900+ unique visitors per month and logged 94,000+ unique page views from Jan. 1 – Nov. 15, 2023.
- Responsiveness allows website to be viewed on any device, mobile or desktop.
- Rotating four ad sizes including homepage placement for maximum exposure!
Position your company in front of key decision makers, seasoned dental professionals, new dentists and students planning their dental futures by advertising in the WDA Journal and WDA Sourcebook – both also available to members online in PDF and digital-flip formats.WDA Journal – Buy ads online now
- Award-winning, bimonthly themed news magazine, ranked WDA’s #1 communication tool by member dentists.
- 2024 Themes: January/February 2024 issue - House of Delegates; March/April 2024 issue - Advocacy; May/June 2024 issue - Wellness; July/August 2024 - Business of Dentistry; September/October 2024 issue - Theme TBD/Annual Report; November/December 2024 issue - Membership
- Mailed to 3,100+ WDA member dentists, as well as other dental professionals, office team members and Marquette University School of Dentistry students. Reach an even wider audience by advertising in the November/December issue, which goes to every dentist in the state (approximately 5,000).
- Features current information and feature stories on organized dentistry and the dental industry across Wisconsin.
- Full-color ad positions are available at a variety of sizes and rates.
WDA Sourcebook (Member Directory and Practice Guide) – Buy ads online now
- The WDA Sourcebook is a valuable, desktop reference used year-round by our more than 3,100 members and their dental teams.
- Generate more leads by putting your products and services directly in front of practicing dentists and their dental teams across the Badger State.
Classified and job board advertising
Looking to hire a dentist, dental hygienist, assistant or office staff? Looking to buy or sell a practice? WDA’s CareerForward Job Board and Classifieds help quickly spread the word to professionals throughout the state.
- One of the top 10 most-viewed pages on WDA.org
- Four classified ad sizes and various categories available
- Ads can be boxed, include a logo and/or run anonymously
- Member and nonmember rates
- Ads appear on WDA.org/classifieds
- Run in print WDA Journal for just $25 more
- One of the top 10 most-viewed pages on WDA.org
- Offering dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistant, dental lab technician and business staff categories
- Member and nonmember rates
- Search by location and/or keyword
- Run on website and in WDA Journal for extra $25 fee
- Choose from four sizes, 15 categories, add a box, logo and/or urgent icon for an extra fee
Business Resource Toolbox Directory – Buy ads online now
The WDA Business Resource Toolbox, located within our Business of Dentistry microsite on WDA.org, is a valuable guide for dentists as they build their team of trusted business advisers.
This is your opportunity to be front and center as Wisconsin’s dentists navigate the journey of owning, selling, purchasing and/or managing a small business.
- 397 unique pageviews of this section on WDA.org
- 1:29 average time of visit
Annual Continuing Education & Networking Event
Join us as a sponsor for our 2024 WDA Annual CE and Networking Event, to be held Thursday, Nov. 7, 2024 at The Lismore in Eau Claire, Wis.
Enjoy various sponsorship options available.
Contact WDA Membership, CE & Strategic Partnerships Specialist Candice Wegner at 414-755-4118 or email@example.com for before July 31, 2024 to learn about the benefit and make your commitment.
Marquette University School of Dentistry – Pierre Fauchard Academy – WDA Mentor Program
Through the Marquette University School of Dentistry – Pierre Fauchard Academy – Wisconsin Dental Association Mentor Program, student-protégés obtain counsel and guidance necessary to begin a career in the dental profession and are introduced to important individuals in the industry.
Contact WDA Membership, CE & Strategic Partnerships Specialist Candice Wegner at 414-755-4118 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can help to underwrite programming expenses.
WDA Advertising Policy and Exhibiting Standards
The Wisconsin Dental Association welcomes advertising in its publications and on its website and exhibiting in conjunction with the annual CE & Networking Event. All offer important opportunities for keeping members informed of products and services for improving the practice of dentistry and furthering the association’s goals of promoting the art and science of dentistry and improving the health of the public.
The appearance of advertising in any WDA publication or on its website and exhibits for any product or service is not a guarantee or endorsement by the association of a product or service or the claims made by a producer or manufacturer.
The WDA reserves the right to accept or reject any advertising.
Subject to the foregoing, the following standards, as interpreted by the association, shall apply to advertising and exhibits:
- Products, services and messages should be germane, effective and useful to the practice of dentistry or of special interest to dentists, their staff or families. They also should be in a format consistent with applicable WDA and American Dental Association guidelines and requirements.
- The advertiser or exhibitor and the product or service offered should be clearly identifiable. The WDA reserves the right to request additional information as needed.
- The word “advertisement” may be required on any advertisement that is designed in a manner that causes confusion between the advertisement and editorial content.
- Those desiring to advertise or display shall be responsible persons and firms as should all others involved in the creation, marketing and servicing of the attendant products and services.
- All advertising and exhibiting materials and statements shall be truthful, factual and consistent with all requirements of law. All claims and warranties made shall be fully substantiated and exhibitors must fully disclose any conditions and limitations. Any advertising or display that violates the dental professions’ Code of Ethics will not be accepted.
- Products being advertised or displayed must be in accordance with applicable government laws and regulations, such as equal opportunity laws and regulations covering new drug applications and prescription drug advertising.
- The WDA reserves the right to require complete scientific technical supporting data concerning safety, operation, usefulness, performance and testing and to reject advertising or displays for any product, service or technique that has been the subject of unfavorable or cautionary report by the ADA or any of its agents.
- Unwarranted disparagement or unfair comparison of a competitor’s products or services will not be permitted.
- Advertisements or displays that violate, or assist in violating, the Wisconsin Dental Practice Act or other government regulations or statutes are ineligible.
- The WDA reserves the right to consider any advertiser’s and exhibitor’s past dealings and relationships with WDA and others, record of performance, subject matter involved, whether the attendant product or service is substantially similar to one endorsed or offered by WDA, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and such other matters as WDA, in its sole discretion, determines to be pertinent.
- No advertising or exhibits of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products will be accepted.
- Display advertisements from dentists for dental treatment services are ineligible for printing or posting on or in pages with public access.