It’s the smiles – not the miles – that make it a mission.
More than $1.3 million was provided to children and adults, ages 1 – 90, during 2,087 patient visits at the ninth Wisconsin Dental Association and WDA Foundation Mission of Mercy held June 22 and 23, 2018 at the Exposition Center at Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis. Mission of Mercy is held in even-numbered years. Look for information coming soon on Mission of Mercy 2020 in Green Bay!
- 8,332 dental procedures
- 1,090 X-rays
- 1,436 fillings
- 3,923 teeth pulled
- 818 cleanings
- 801 sealant/fluoride treatments
- 72 root canals and therapeutic pulpotomies
- 156 full and partial dentures
It takes more than people – it takes dollars and in-kind donations to make it happen as well. Special thanks to the sponsors who contributed to our nine MOMs:
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin Foundation
- First Supply
- Henry Schein Dental
- Kwik Trip
- Dr. Tim and Mrs. Sue Durtsche
- Professional Insurance Programs – a division of WDA Insurance and Services Corp.